Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Hong Kong food adventure ~

What I love about Hong Kong??? FOOD will be the answer ... 

Recommendations?

Dim Sum @ Disneyland Hotel



Want to enjoy some cute dim sum??? You should try these cute dim sum specially designed for Disney restaurant and beside that you can order other main dish like the roasted duck.
Read More...

Address:
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/hotels/latestOverview?name=HotelDiningPage#crystallotus

High Tea at Asia Tallest Hotel ~ The Ritz Carlton


See how fun I was... Must be curious of what I am looking at right? I am just looking at the view around Hong Kong from 102nd floor while enjoying my afternoon tea at this prestige hotel...
Read More...
Address:
http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/HongKong/Dining/the_lounge_bar/Default.htm

Cha Chan Teng Starbucks




Bored of having coffee at the usual Starbucks Cafe, in Hong Kong there is 茶餐厅星巴克 (Coffee Shop Starbucks). This Starbucks designed its cafe resembling the old coffee shop in Hong Kong. Its really a fun place to have your daily caffeine intake while enjoying the nostalgic atmosphere, of cos your camera can not stop working...
See More Pictures...
Address:
http://www.starbucks.com.hk/storelocator/search/location/Duddell%20St%2C%20Central%2C%20Hong%20Kong

Dim Sum @ One Star Michelin Restaurant
Yat Tung Heen (逸东轩)

This is my favourite Dim Sum restaurant at all time. Every time I come to Hong Kong I will come here. The reason beside the good food is its a very peace and comfortable environment to enjoy some good dim sum. Of cos its a bit pricy if you are comparing to Tim Ho Wan, however I dont need to queue to get a table. Thats really a big thumbs up.
Address:
http://www.yat-tung-heen.com/index.html

Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings @ Tai Ping Koon 

If you love the Hong Kong Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings, you should come here to try at the restaurant it is born. This restaurant has been run by the same family for more than one hundred years.
Beware when you order the Souffle, its really very big in size, I didnt know that until it arrived on my table and I almost fainted. The Souffle is good for 6-8pax and its only 2 of us so we have to really carry our tummy when we walked out of the restaurant.

Cheung Chau Island 


You can not come to Cheung Chau island without trying out their fishball... They are fragrant and bouncy.
I really love to come to Cheung Chau, a 50min ride from Central Hong Kong by ferry, its a beautiful island with lots of good snacks around and they are relatively cheap..
Come and have stroll around the island and you can eat for the whole day... 

Around the island Hong Kong/Kowloon


I can eat this for breakfast everyday if my Boss did not stop me, I really dont know how the Hong Kee can fried egg noodle so nice and I cant find it in Singapore... Missing them already...


Egg tart of cos is in the list

This Bo Lo Bao melts in your mouth with the cold butter sandwiched in between, I bought them every time I pass by the shop...THUMBS UP!!!


For wanton mee, I will vote for this stall compare to others overrated recommended in the books...

Beside shopping and dining there are many interesting places to visit in Hong Kong. I would recommend to go to Tai O for a nice sunset boat ride... You can come to Tai O after visiting Cheung Chao Island...There is connecting ferry..

And all these wont be able to accomplish without my little red companion...
LOVE U


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More