Tuesday 5 November 2013

Minions Bento ~

Minions Bento

The new movie Despicable Me 2 is showing soon in the cinema...

So I thought of doing something and therefore I made bento this time... I actually learnt to do the minions from youtube ... I LOVE YOUTUBE

Forgive me for the poor step by step pics of doing the minions (due to poor lighting in my kitchen), hope you can slightly understand what I am trying to say...

I am only showing you how to do the Minions character here using tamago (eggs in Japanese). As for the dishes you can do any meat dishes that you like, some teriyaki chicken maybe? or some sweet and sour pork (http://ncashpalace.blogspot.sg/2013/07/sweet-sour-pork-chinese-style.html)?

Ingredients
1 Egg
1 tsp sugar
a pinch of salt

Direction
1. One egg can do up to 4-5 minions character, remember to do one egg at a time.
2. Beat the egg with a whisk and then add sugar and salt.
3. Heat cooking oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan) on low heat, pour the egg mixture in the pan and spread over the surface. Cook the egg until the edges begin to dry, then start rolling.
(Remember not to overcook the egg as the egg will turn brown and will no longer be yellow to resemble minions)
 
4. Wrap in plastic wrap while it's warm, then leave to cool to keep its shape.
5. I used seaweed and cheese to make the face parts. The size of my minions is around 2cmx4cm.
(So use your art and craft skill to do this).

 I hope my illustrations help... Enjoy !!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More