Tuesday 24 September 2013

Watercress dip in wasabi sauce ~

 
The weather is extremely hot out there... Come over this recipe online and then I go and dig out my watercress and did this snack for my "boss" who is so busy working at home...
 
The eggs was to add colour but to my surprise it taste really good with the sauce...
 
You can see how Ochikeron does it in the youtube below. What I add is smashed hard boiled egg. And next time I am going to do just the egg and the sauce for my own indulgence...
 
Ingredients:
100g watercress
hard boiled eggs (smashed)
 
Sauce
* 1/2 tsp. sugar
* 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
* a bit of Wasabi in tube (I add more to have the strong taste)
 
Directions:
1. Mix the sauce in a bowl.
2. Wash watercress in cold water and drain well. Separate stalks and leaves. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the stalks for a few seconds, then add the leaves and cook for another few seconds. Soak in cold water and drain well with paper towels.
3. Put the watercress in the bowl and toss lightly with the sauce. Finally add the smashed egg on top of the dish.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More