Friday 1 August 2014

Banchan ~ Fruit salad

Korean side dish

Do you realised the fun of eating Korean food is that there are many side dishes that they served before your main dish is here... I really love the idea of eating variety of small food... Last weekend I come across this dish which I am not sure what is it called, basically its a fruit salad but it taste really good and refreshing maybe because they used canned fruit which add the sweetness to the whole dish and I don't know why the crab stick is just right for the whole combination....So I was thinking of recreate them at home which is pretty simple and will be done in 5 min.

Direction
First of all you prepare all the ingredients in a bowl and then add mayonnaise and mix well and TA DA.... Its ready to be served!!!! Don't forget to serve it cold.

Ingredients
Cherry tomatoes
Sweet Corn (I didn't add this because its out of stock in my kitchen :) )
Crab Stick
Rambutan Stuffed with Pineapple Can (you can also choose the mixed fruit can)
and ETC...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More