Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Hong Kong food adventure ~ High Tea @ Ritz Carlton Hong Kong


If you get bored of going to the peak to view Hong Kong from the top, why not find a good place to enjoy a cup of coffee and some irresistible cakes and sandwiches...

My friend recommended me to try it out at Ritz Carlton, and they actually serve high tea at 2 different places, one of them is the traditional one on the 102nd floor at The Lounge and Bar, and the one is signature chocolate afternoon tea on the 103th floor at Café 103.


I choose to high tea at The Lounge Bar because too much chocolate is bad for my throat ... :)



I was very happy to be seated near the window, of cos because I pre order it in advance by email. And see how much fun I am having, playing with the binoculars and trying to see everything down there and across the island, looking at the ferry and boat passing by. I would say its a very relaxing afternoon after many days of walking and walking and walking around Hong Kong. And finally a romantic moment with my BOSS.

                         
 During winter, the sun set earlier than usual, so I have the privilege of enjoying this view. Imagine yourself eating those delicious sweets and looking at the sun slowly disappear into the horizon.




Visited on: January 1, 2014
http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/HongKong/Dining/the_lounge_bar/Default.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More